Healthcare professionals react with one of three attitudes regarding the current culture of change. They can choose to accept either the attitude of reform, deform or perform. These three attitudes determine the various ways to manage and lead change in your organization. In today’s healthcare facilities, change is inevitable, and your approach will design the success patterns achievable for you and your team(s).
During this session, participants will receive information concerning the following:
- How to recognize which attitudes are currently at work in your organization.
- How our customers are changing.
- Methods for taking proactive involvement in certain change situations.
- Leadership techniques that work with today’s co-workers and teams.
- Retention programs to keep quality employees.
- Methods to handle chaotic transitional situations.